We have attached instruction documents and forms to help you start the warranty or returns process. Feel free to consult our Frequently Asked Questions below for help. For any further questions, please contact email@example.com or fax to 574-256-1249.
- Warranty Policy
- Warranty Claim Form
- Return Goods Authorization
- Short Shipments
- Electric Slide Test Procedure for Winnebago Industries
How do I start a warranty claim?
- Download the Warranty Policy
- Dealers, contact Power Gear Technical Support at our dealer dedicated line to assist in the diagnosis of a system failure, verify replacement part(s), obtain a warranty claim form and Warranty Parts Replacement Verification number to order warranty replacement part(s).
- Fully complete sections A & B of the Warranty Claim Form and return to our warranty department to order replacement part(s) at no cost. Proof of purchase documentation must be sent with the form. Fax the form to: 574- 256-1249 or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a sales order acknowledgement confirming the approximate ship and delivery date. All parts are sent UPS ground. Expedited shipping is made only at the request and cost of the dealer.
Do I contact my Coach Manufacturer (RV OEM) or Power Gear for warranty?
Typically, Coach Manufacturers (RV OEM’s) handle the first year of warranty. Please contact your Coach Manufacturer first for further information concerning your warranty. They will let you know if they will handle the warranty claim or if you should contact Power Gear.
Power Gear wants me to provide the “Proof of original Coach Purchase” for warranty. What specifically do I need to supply for this information?
- A bill of sale stating “NEW”.
- A print screen from the coach manufacturer showing the “in service date”.
- Work orders or repair orders DO NOT work as a proof of coach purchase.
We have completed the warranty repair. Does Power Gear want the replaced part(s) returned?
- Warranty part(s) will be returned at Power Gears discretion. Fill out section C of the Warranty Claim Form and fax it in. You will be notified if the parts need to be returned.
- If the replaced part(s) needs to be returned, Power Gear will schedule UPS to pick-up the part(s) within two (2) days of the date that the notification of requirement to return part(s) was provided. Place a copy of the Warranty Claim Form in the box along with the part(s). The warranty claim number is to be clearly written on the outside of the box. Labor credit will be paid after the returned parts are inspected and tested. Parts that test good or show evidence of abuse or neglect will not be warranted and will be charged back to the Service Center.
I have failed to follow the warranty process! Is there anything I can do?
Contact the warranty department for further instructions at email@example.com or fax them at 574-256-1249.