This area is designed to help our customers with the most frequently asked questions regarding everything from general policy to troubleshooting help. If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, we have conveniently provided a form for questions that will be sent directly to our Technical Service Team.
1. Do you have certified Power Gear dealers or service centers?
- No, Power Gear does not have certified dealers or service centers. Please contact your coach manufacturer for their list of certified service centers.
- To find the nearest Winnebago, Fleetwood or Jayco dealer, please see to the right of this page.
2. Do you have the ability to repair on-site at your facility?
No, we are unable to repair on site. You will need to take your coach to a Dealer or Service Center for any work to be done. We suggest you contact your coach’s manufacturer and use their dealer network to choose a service center.
3. How do I identify the part number for a product/component?
- Look on the major components (such as motors, controls, pumps, jacks, rails, or wall switches) for a Power Gear or DeWald decal. On that decal, will be a P/N (part number). Make sure you pull the number next to P/N which stands for Part Number. You may see a Serial Number. This is not something we are able to cross reference.
- If you cannot find the decal or the information on the decal is illegible, contact the coach manufacturer and get the Power Gear part number.
- Power Gear needs the “Power Gear System Number” from the coach manufacturer to help identify the product/component.
- You may click on the Part Identification Tab and choose the appropriate Part Identification Chart to help you.
4. How do I place an order for a Power Gear part?
- If you are a dealer, use this order form. All orders must be in writing as we do not take verbal phone orders. Simply follow the directions on the order form and fax to 574-256-6743.
- If you are a retail coach owner, you will need to order from a Dealer, Retail Seller or from your RV Manufacturer’s Service Center as Power Gear does not sell direct to retail owners. For help, please contact a dealer or see our list of Retail Sellers and they can order the part for you if they do not have it in stock. If requested by your Dealer or Retail Seller, Power Gear is able to Drop Ship a part as directed.
- If you need help diagnosing a part or problem, please email email@example.com.
5. How do I place an order for a Kwikee Part?
- Kwikee Parts cannot be sold direct to Dealers or Retail Coach Owners. Dealers will need to contact an authorized Kwikee Distributor to order.
- Retail Coach Owners will need to contact a Dealer and have the part ordered for them through the Dealer’s preferred wholesale distributor if they do not have it in stock. If requested, Power Gear will drop ship a part as directed. You may also consult our list of Retail Sellers as many have online stores for Kwikee parts.
6. How do I return a part?
If you are a dealer, use the RGA (return goods authorization) request form and follow the directions on the form. RGA requests should be faxed to 574-256-1249 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not return a part without prior RGA approval. If no RGA number or approval is given, there may be nothing processed.
7. Can I send parts to Power Gear for testing?
No. Parts are only tested when sent back through an RGA (return goods authorization) number given to a dealer or a service center for warranty purposes.
8. Do I contact my Coach Manufacturer (RV OEM) or Power Gear for warranty?
Typically Coach Manufacturers handle the first year of warranty. Please contact your Coach Manufacturer first for further information concerning your warranty. They will let you know if they will handle the warranty claim or if you should contact Power Gear.